MGR Human Resources offers a holistic Human Resources diagnostic health check (HR Audit) and Human Resources strategy based on specific needs and in line with the corporate strategy and objectives.
We can help you with your individual needs:
- Conduct an initial diagnostic study in order for MGR to assess the current status of HRMD practices in place, as well as invite feedback from members of staff on particular needs and key areas of focus and/or concern.
- Review the existing HR policies in place.
- A representative sample of members of staff is then selected and invited for a personal interview/discussion on topics that will include, amongst other:
- Clarity of the Organisation’s Vision and Objectives
- Induction & On-boarding effectiveness
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Performance management
- Engagement and brand identity
- Organisation’s Cultural characteristics
- Communication and Transparency
- Organisation and HR practices in place
- Upon completion, a feedback report determining areas of strength, as well as areas for further development is submitted to the client and it forms the basis on which HR priorities will be agreed going forward.