On behalf of MAP S.Platis, the leading financial services consultancy Group in the region, we are seeking to recruit an Accounting Assistant/Office Administrator for its internal Accounting team in Nicosia. By joining the dynamic MAP S.Platis team, the successful candidates will have unique profile building and career growth opportunities in a fast growing sector, working alongside highly experienced specialist consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
- Issuing invoices to customers
- Recording cash receipts and making bank deposits
- Conducting monthly reconciliations of the Company’s bank accounts
- Maintaining the petty cash and monitoring office expenses
- Paying supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Maintain the accounting filing system
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls to the respective recipients within the Group
- Managing agendas / appointments of the Group Partners
- Monitoring the office supplies levels and placing orders as required
- Ensuring that the company premises are maintained in a good condition
- Managing incoming and outgoing daily correspondence (e-mails, letters, packages)
- Providing clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- LCCI Higher, CAT or other equivalent diploma / qualification
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Computer literacy
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Multitasking individual with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail
A competitive remuneration package, provident fund and other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than Friday, 24th of January 2020 quoting the associated job title in the email subject.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR and MAP S.Platis are equal opportunities employers