MGR Human Resources Ltd is a leading, licensed private employment agency and a member of MAP S.Platis Group. We are looking to hire Administrative and Logistics Assistants for the Asylum Support Office to be based in Nicosia, Cyprus.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Asylum Support Office (EASO). EASO is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
- Assistance in the day-to-day running of the office
- General administration and secretarial support
- Events/meetings organization and hosting (incl. booking venues, ordering catering, etc.)
- Training assistance (organization of trainings, preparation of training materials, etc.)
- Document management. Keeping records and managing tools and databases (AIP, expert nominations, deployment overview, etc.)
- Assistance and analysis/advice on procurement, contract and other administrative and operational matters
- Assistance in staff, financial and contractual matters
- Draft documents, templates, minutes and reports
- Logistic arrangements, purchasing, performing facilities management and maintenance tasks
- Maintaining inventory and managing assets in the office
- Monthly reporting on the following: inventory (new system to be put in place); stock tracking; asset tracking; invoice tracking; receipts tracking (originals, filing of PDFs)
- Project assistance/implementation support
- Other support tasks (drafting letters, booking and purchasing tickets, etc.)
- Perform any other tasks in the interest of the service, relevant for the specific profile
- University degree is preferred and would be considered an advantage
- Demonstrated previous experience in relevant tasks in administration and logistics
- Fluency in Greek and English (oral and written)
- Computer literacy, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel), use of internet and web based applications
- Very good intercultural/interdisciplinary communication skills
- Previous experience in public procurement and tendering processes will be considered as an advantage
- Good understanding of the Cypriot migration and asylum context will be considered as an advantage
The position falls in hierarchical Category II and the associated salary is €20,112 gross annually in twelve monthly installments. The position also involves 21 days of annual leave, prorated depending on the employment starting date
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than the 5th of September 2019
Please note that only successful candidates for this position will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.