MGR Human Resources Ltd is a leading, licensed private employment agency and a member of MAP S.Platis Group. We are looking to hire an Administrative, Finance and Procurement Assistant for the European Asylum Support Office to be based in Nicosia Cyprus.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Asylum Support Office (EASO). EASO is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
The successful candidate will be responsible, amongst other of:
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of the office
- General administration and secretarial support
- Events/meetings organisation and hosting (incl. booking venues, ordering catering, preparing meeting/training documents, etc.)
- Assisting in the organization of staff business trips
- Document management. Keeping records and managing tools and databases (e.g. expert nominations, deployment overview, etc.)
- Supporting with public procurement related tasks and tendering processes
- Supporting for contract implementation and monitoring
- Supporting in processing financial transactions, such as commitments, payments, recovery orders, mission and expense reimbursement claims and other relevant financial processes
- Preparing pre-financing requests, preparing and follow-up reimbursement requests
- Verify supporting documents attached to claims, invoices and requests for payments
- Drafting documents: letters, notes, minutes and reports
- Assisting in the purchase of consumable goods; managing storage and keeping updated records
- Assets management: carrying out regular inventory exercises, keeping updated records
- Monthly reporting on assets inventory; stock tracking; asset tracking; invoice tracking; receipts tracking
- Assisting in project implementation task
- Performing any other tasks in the interest of the service, relevant for the specific profile
- Holding a bachelor’s degree will be considered as an advantage
- Previous experience in relevant administrative, finance and procurement tasks
- Previous experience in finance and public procurement and tendering processes will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in working in international and multicultural environment will be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in Greek and English (oral and written)
- Computer literacy, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel), use of internet and web-based applications
- Very good intercultural/interdisciplinary communication skills
The position falls in hierarchical Category II and the associated salary is €20,112 gross annually in twelve monthly installments. The position also involves 21 days of annual leave, prorated depending on the employment starting date.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than Monday, the 15th of June, 2020.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.