On behalf of our client, a reputable global financial brokerage company we are seeking to recruit an AML Specialist to be based in Limassol.
The appointed professional will be responsible to oversee internal anti money laundering policies and remain compliant with important regulations, banks, credit and similar financial institutions. The appointed professional will have the following key responsibilities:
- Monitoring and reviewing AML and Compliance matters relevant to the Company and in relation to the associated legislation
- Monitoring the expected legal developments and updates, relevant to AML and Compliance and communicating to Senior management in a proactive manner their possible/expected implications for the Company
- Assisting/dealing with questions/queries relevant to AML and Compliance matters arising in the process of the Company’s operations
- Ensuring that the monitoring of the client accounts and the performance of continuous due diligence after a client is accepted, are being carried out according the Company’s policies and the associated legislation
- Assisting/dealing with CySEC’s requests
- Assisting/dealing with any Client complaints
- Ensuring that the periodic AML and Compliance related reports are being carried out as per the requirements of the relevant legislation
- Cooperating/liaising with the Company’s external AML/Compliance advisors to resolve various AML/Compliance issues when they arise
- University degree in Economics or in Finance or in Business administration or in a related field
- At least two (2) years of professional experience of in a position as AML Compliance officer or Compliance officer in an investment/financial services firm
- Holder of the CySEC Advanced Certification
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Command of the Greek language will be considered an advantage
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
- Exhibit high attention to detail
- Be enthusiastic, genuinely interested and eager to learn and further develop
- Must have strong work ethic and credibility and be loyal, highly dependable and trustworthy
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com no later than 1st of March 2019 quoting the associated job title.