On behalf of our Client, MAP S.Platis, the leading financial services consultancy Group in the region, we are seeking to recruit an Assistant Consultant for its Financial Services Registration Department team in Nicosia.
By joining the dynamic MAP S.Platis team, the successful candidate will have unique profile building and career growth opportunities in a fast growing sector, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele. The successful candidate will be expected, amongst other, to:
- Draft, review and update annual reports, manuals, policies, processes and procedures with respect to the operations of Investment Firms related to on Compliance, Risk Management and Anti-Money Laundering matters
- Perform regular monitoring of regulations to ensure that compliance and other standards and obligations of Investment Firms are adhered
- Ensure Investment Firms fulfil their annual obligations and license conditions
- Work as part of an experts team, coordinate with other departments (e.g. legal & corporate, accounting & tax, regulatory compliance, capital adequacy internal audit, etc.) and develop strong working relationships
- Provide advice and solutions to Investment Firms on their queries/issues
- Provide guidance and assistance to Investment Firms regarding client complaints
- Communicate on behalf of Investment Firms with EU Regulators and other local and EU authorities
- Communicate with personnel and management of Investment Firms
- Prepare applications, notifications and XML record updates for EU Regulators on behalf of Investment Firms
- Review and analyze new regulations and advise how these are impacting Investment Firms
- Conduct AML checks and reviews and undertake client identification and due diligence of Investment Firms’ clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Risk Management or other related discipline from a reputable UK university
- First or Upper second class honors
- Master’s degree in a related field will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with impact
- Computer literacy
A competitive remuneration package, including performance related bonus and other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, the 11th of March 2019, quoting the associated job title in the email subject.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer