On behalf of our client, MAP S.Platis Group, the leading financial services consultancy Group in the region, we are seeking to recruit an Assistant Consultant for its Nicosia Offices. By joining the dynamic MAP S.Platis team, the successful candidates will have unique profile building and career growth opportunities in a fast growing sector, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Financial Services Registrations department and will be expected, amongst other, to:
- Draft, review and update annual reports, manuals, policies, processes and procedures with respect to the operations of Investment Firms related to on Compliance, Risk Management and Anti-Money Laundering matters
- Perform regular monitoring of regulations to ensure that compliance and other standards and obligations of Investment Firms are adhered
- Ensure that Investment Firms fulfill their annual obligations and license conditions
- Work as part of an experts team, coordinate with other departments (e.g. legal & corporate, accounting & tax, regulatory compliance, capital adequacy internal audit, etc.) and develop strong working relationships
- Provide advice and solutions to Investment Firms on their queries/issues
- Provide guidance and assistance to Investment Firms regarding client complaints
- Communicate on behalf of Investment Firms with EU Regulators and other local and EU authorities
- Communicate with personnel and management of Investment Firms
- Prepare applications, notifications and XML record updates for EU Regulators on behalf of Investment Firms
- Review and analyze new regulations and advise how these are impacting Investment Firms
- Conduct AML checks and reviews and undertake client identification and due diligence of Investment Firms’ clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Risk Management or other related discipline preferably from a reputable UK university
- Master’s degree in a related field will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with impact
- Computer literacy
A competitive remuneration package, including discretionary performance related bonus and other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, 21st of October 2019, quoting the associated job title in the email subject.
Please note that only successful candidates for this position will be contacted.
MGR and MAP S.Platis are equal opportunities employers.