On behalf of our client, one of the most reputable and leading Cyprus Investment Firms, we seek to recruit a high caliber professional for the position of Chief Financial Officer (CFO), to be based in Limassol.
The successful candidate will report to the General Manager (GM) and the Board of Directors (BoD) and will have the overall responsibility for analysing financial information, producing budgets and forecasts and preparing the necessary financial reports. He/She will actively participate in the development and implementation of the Company’s strategy and key policies, as well as in key strategic initiatives. The CFO will be expected, amongst other, to:
- Undertake the overall management of the accounting & finance department, supervising the preparation of financial statements, management accounts and other financial reports, to ensure compliance with company, statutory, legal and regulatory requirements and timetables
- Prepare and submit all CySec Reports as required
- Develop, coordinate and evaluate financial business plans and forecasts
- Consider proper financing strategies and maintain sound relationships with financing institutions, in close co-operation with the General Manager
- Monitor the Company’s capital adequacy, overseeing cash flow planning and ensuring availability of funds as required
- Develop and monitor budgets and oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure and departmental budgets
- Liaise with external auditors, tax advisers, banks and the company’s shareholders
- Oversee the payroll of the company and ensure all Social Insurance and Taxes are being paid
- Deal with any administrative issues, as required
- Represent the Company and maintain sound business relationships with clients, associates and stakeholders
- Act as a role model demonstrating leadership and management qualities, aligned with the Company’s values
- Member of a professional accounting body (ACA/ ACCA/ CPA)
- Degree from a reputable university in Accounting & Finance or any other related field
- Previous related experience in the Investment Industry is a pre-requisite
- Experience in communication with financing institutions
- High level of commitment with a drive to deliver results
- Strong organizational, analytical and numerical skills
- Knowledge of the local stakeholders and market particularities
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer literacy (including exposure with computerized accounting software)
A very competitive remuneration package, including benefits, will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than Friday, 28th of June 2019.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer