Our Client, a trusted technology provider to the global financial services industry is seeking to recruit a Client OnBoarding Analyst to join its Limassol offices. By joining the team, the successful candidate will have unique profile-building and career growth opportunities in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of the Operations department and will be expected, amongst other, to:
- Work with in house Compliance and Development teams to ensure smooth operations and assist in implementing adequate arrangements to maintain compliance and best practice
- Be actively involved in Product and Project Development Life Cycles
- Liaise with the Company’s clients/partners to effectively communicate technical/compliance requirements for regulatory technology projects
- Manage the client on-boarding data onto the Reporting Hub Platform and be involved in the integration and testing procedures
- Support clients on daily reporting operations.
- Keep up to date with relevant regulatory developments and cooperate with in-house compliance teams to interpret how these could potentially affect client business
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science & Analytics, Mathematics or related discipline
- 1-2 years of professional working experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner
- Team spirit with strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- The following skills/knowledge would be considered as an advantage:
- Professional experience in the area of regulatory reporting (e.g. EMIR, MiFID, MiFIR, FATCA, CRS, etc.)
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of financial derivatives instruments, resulting from a previous working environment within the financial services sector
- Previous expertise with Project Management methodologies
- Basic knowledge of databases (e.g. MySQL) and Linux
- A competitive remuneration package, including discretionary performance related bonus and other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com no later than Sunday, the 31st of March 2019, quoting the associated job title in the email subject.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.