On behalf of our client, a reputable CySEC regulated Company with a strong financial performance, we seek to recruit a high caliber professional for the Compliance Officer position, to be based in Limassol.
The successful candidate will report to the Executive Director and will be responsible for overseeing the Compliance Function, including AML compliance. Duties and responsibilities include, amongst other:
- Setting up and assessing the Compliance Monitoring Program
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining adequate Compliance and AML policies and procedures, to ensure that the company is in compliance with the CIF legislative framework
- Drafting procedures for cooperation with outsourced Service Providers
- Maintaining and monitoring Suspicion Reports provided by other departments
- Providing Compliance and AML training to employees
- Ensuring that the Board, senior management and employees conduct themselves in compliance with applicable rules and regulations and act according to the internal policies and procedures
- Acting as a channel of communication for clients, regulatory authorities and partners and other relevant third parties
- Responding to both internal and external compliance enquiries and advising accordingly
- Assessing the impact of forthcoming regulations issued on national, European and international level
- Preparing and submitting relevant reports to CySEC
- Managing ad-hoc projects that revolve around compliance issues
- University Degree in Law, Economics, Business, Finance or any other related field
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Holder of CySEC Advanced Certification
- Excellent representation and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong sense of professionalism and integrity
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent Computer literacy (Microsoft Office applications)
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sunday the 31st of March 2019 quoting the associated job title.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer