On behalf of our client, one of the most reputable Law firms, we seek to recruit an experienced and high caliber professional for the position of Corporate Administrator to be based in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of the Corporate department and will be expected, amongst other, to:
- Hold accountability for the Company’s day to day secretarial and directorship tasks
- Provide corporate administration services to clients
- Liaise with the Registrar of Companies for recording various changes in the companies’ status
- Perform general administration tasks
- Deal with the opening of corporate and individual bank accounts both in Cyprus and abroad and liaise with various banks as required
- Update corporate and client bank accounts
- Execute Know-Your-Client (KYC) duties
- Degree from a reputable academic institution in a relevant subject
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a corporate services provider or a professional services organisation
- Experience with and/or knowledge of current KYC requirements and AML legislation
- Experience in incorporation of companies, preparation and filing of various forms required for changes in companies, preparation of resolutions required and other similar tasks.
- Basic knowledge of Companies Law
- Knowledge of Office Administration Software such as Quorum will be considered an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Command of the Russian Language will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office application
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than Friday 5th of June 2020 quoting the associated job title in the email subject.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer