On Behalf of our client, a leading Insurance Company in Cyprus, we seek to recruit a high calibre professional for the position of Credit Control Supervisor, to be based in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all company related credit control activities, will report to the Finance Manager and will be expected, amongst other to:
- Evaluate the credit rating of new clients
- Determine credit limits for clients and conduct a periodic review
- Ensure timely and accurate receipt of customer payments within communicated payment terms
- Oversee the effective collection of company debt and maximise the collection of overdue funds, while minimising the number of overdue accounts
- Produce Debtors Reports on a regular basis
- Report to the Finance Manager on a monthly basis any outstanding accounts and total debt position
- Implement and maintain a set of comprehensive Credit Risk policies and procedures
- Assign to the legal team and monitor the progress of any long outstanding debtors
- Supervise any other Credit Control team members
- University degree from a reputable academic institution in Accounting & Finance or in any related field
- Master’s degree in a related field will be considered an advantage
- 3- 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in a credit control Supervisory role will be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal oriented and target based mentality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of products
- Excellent command of the Greek and English Languages, both verbal and written
A competitive remuneration package, including bonus, provident fund, medical health insurance and life insurance will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday 24th of June 2019 quoting the associated job title.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer