On behalf of our client, a global financial services company, we seek to recruit a high calibre professional to join their Customer Support team, to be based in Nicosia.
The successful candidate should be a native Czech Republic person. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global fast growing organization with the opportunity for self-development. The successful candidate will be responsible, amongst other, for:
- Being the first line of contact with clients
- Answering inbound customer calls, chats and email inquiries
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Resolving customer issues and concerns, efficiently and professionally based on existing guidelines
- Demonstrating and implementing the company’s strategy to all internal and external customers
- Entering customer call information into tracking software consistently and accurately
- Representing the company in a professional manner at all times
- Working effectively with co-workers to research customer issues and concerns and finding solutions
- Consulting with the department’s manager to clarify priorities, escalation processes and assignments
- Completing other duties as assigned
- University degree from a reputable academic institution in Business, Marketing, Computer or any other related field
- Excellent command of the Czech, English and Greek languages
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven customer service proficiency
- Ability to deal with difficult customers in a professional manner
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com no later than Friday 26th of April 2019 quoting the associated job title.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer