On behalf of our client, MAP S.Platis Group, a leading financial services consultancy Group in the region, is seeking to fill vacancies in its specialised risk management team (Capital Adequacy) in Nicosia, with a dynamic, self-motivating and ambitious individual. By joining the dynamic MAP S.Platis team, the successful candidate will have unique profile-building and career development opportunities, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
- Prepare regulatory reports.
- Provide advice and solutions to Investment Firms and Funds on risk management on issues.
- Work as part of an expert’s team, coordinate with other departments (e.g. legal & corporate, accounting, internal audit, external audit and compliance) and develop strong working relationships.
- Communicate on behalf of Investment Firms / AIFs with EU Regulators.
- Communicate with personnel and management of Investment Firms/AIFs.
- Review and analyse new regulations and advise how these are impacting Investment Firms.
- Please note that full training will be provided to successful candidates.
The candidates should be able to demonstrate
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written (knowledge of any other language shall be considered an advantage).
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop.
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate with impact.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of Basel Accords would be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of the FX sector will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Funds (AIFs/AIFMs) operations will be considered an advantage.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Financial Risk Management or a related discipline from a reputable university.
- First or Upper second class honours.
- Master’s degree in a related field will be considered an advantage.
- Advanced CySEC Certification will be considered an advantage.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in AIFs will be considered as advantage
A discretionary remuneration package, including discretionary performance related bonus and other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than Monday 30th of September 2019 quoting the associated job title in the email subject.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted
MGR is an equal opportunities employer