On behalf of our client, MAP Risk Management Services, offering continuous compliance monitoring and support with the Capital Adequacy and Risk Management requirements, member of MAP S.Platis Group specializing in regulatory reporting, with clients and associates worldwide, we seek to recruit a Financial Risk Consultant to join its Risk Management team in Nicosia. By joining the dynamic MAP Risk Management Services team, the successful candidate will have unique profile-building and career development opportunities, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
- Prepare regulatory report and financial returns (i.e. CoRep Forms, ICAAP, Pillar III, Annual Risk Management Report etc.) for CySEC, FCA and other EU Regulators.
- Provide advice and solutions to Investment Firms, Funds, EMIs and other regulated entities on capital adequacy and risk management issues.
- Work as part of an expert’s team, coordinate with other departments (e.g. legal & corporate, accounting & tax, internal audit, financial registration etc.) and develop strong working relationships.
- Communicate on behalf of Investment Firms, Funds and other regulated entities with CySEC, FCA and other EU Regulators.
- Communicate with personnel and management of the client.
- Review and analyse new regulations and advise how these are impacting the clients’ compliance, business and capital planning.
- Please note that full training will be provided to successful candidates.
The candidates should be able to demonstrate
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written (knowledge of any other language shall be considered an advantage).
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop.
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate with impact.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of Basel Accords would be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of the FX sector will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Funds (AIFs/AIFMs) operations will be considered an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Financial Risk Management or a related discipline from a reputable university.
- Master’s degree in a related field will be considered an advantage.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Advanced CySEC certification will be considered an advantage.
A competitive remuneration package, including performance related bonus and other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than Friday 12th of June 2020.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted
MGR Human Resources and MAP Risk Management Services are equal opportunities employer