On behalf of our client Complyport, an industry-leading Financial Services consultancy firm that has been servicing the UK Financial Services industry for more than twenty years, offering governance, risk and compliance services, we seek to recruit a Graduate Compliance Consultant to be based in London, UK.
- The graduate compliance consultant role involves playing an active part in Complyport’s Client Services team, which will include liaising directly with clients and delivering materials and responses to them. You will also be required to provide support to other members of the team. As this is an entry-level role to your compliance career, you will be assigned and expected to complete a range of compliance training courses, both internally and externally including CISI qualifications.
- The role includes implementing compliance frameworks at newly authorised firms and reviewing existing frameworks in established firms as well as visiting both new and existing clients on a periodic basis to review the compliance arrangements, discuss areas of regulatory concern and assist with problem solving.
- The role will require the individual to be able to present opinions, conclusions and findings in a clear and concise manner (both orally and in writing) to both Complyport staff and external stakeholders at various levels of seniority.
- The individual will be expected to be an active participant in the marketing and business development of the firm in order to contribute to the continued success and development of Complyport and its service offerings.
- The ideal candidate will preferably have up to 1-year worth of experience in a similar role, either from working in an FCA regulated business, financial services consultancy, legal firm or accounts practice. We will also consider applicants with experience in other professional service firms.
- Legal or finance related degree or equivalent is preferable.
- A CISI or equivalent qualification or working towards one would be an advantage.
- Relevant Masters’ degree will be considered an advantage.
- Any relevant work experience in a corporate environment or the financial services sector will be considered an advantage
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with impact
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Competitive remuneration package, including discretionary performance-related bonus
- In-house and external training courses
- Excellent opportunities for career development and advancement
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 17th of January 2020, quoting the associated job title in the email subject.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer