On behalf of our client, a global financial services and advisory Company, with offices across Europe and further afield including the Cayman Islands and the USA, we seek to recruit a high calibre professional for the Group Head of Marketing position, to be based in Limassol with a possible relocation to London or Gibraltar.
The appointed professional will be responsible for all of marketing activities and will manage the development and implementation of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business. The successful candidate will be responsible, amongst other, for:
- Developing and implementing the company’s brand strategy
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products and advertising materials
- Implementing the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Working in collaboration with the company’s financial services advisory team; enabling them to meet their business objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Regular advertising across social media platforms
- Organizing all corporate and social events across all locations, including seminars, golf events etc.
- Ongoing management and updates of the company’s website
- Creating regular articles in expatriate newspapers and magazines
- Working closely with UK based third party content providers to design marketing materials
- Responsible for the maintenance and development of all the company’s artwork
- Developing and delivering internal marketing and communications strategies, including reporting on quarterly results
- Undertaking market research and analyzing competitors to enable continuous improvement
- University degree from a reputable academic institution in Marketing or any other related field
- Professional Chartered Marketer (CIM) qualification will be considered an advantage
- At least 10 years of relevant experience preferably in the financial services industry
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent networking, communication and presentation skills
- Flexible approach as regular travel within Europe may be required
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 26th of April 2019 quoting the associated job title.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer