On behalf of our client, a reputable CySEC regulated Investment Firm we seek to recruit a high caliber, dynamic and enthusiastic individual for the position of Head of Back Office to be based in Limassol.
The successful candidate will be responsible amongst other of:
- Analyzing on a constant basis the department activity, payment systems activity, suspicious activity, KYC, AML procedures etc.
- Managing the procedure of customers account establishment, maintenance and closures
- Managing the processing of all customer deposits and withdrawals in a timely manner
- Keeping track of record keeping procedures
- Liaising with other departments to escalate and resolve all client issues in a timely manner
- Monitoring sales and retention calls
- Monitoring and approving correct workflows
- Assisting in the training of relevant staff to ensure continuing competence in accordance with CySEC regulations
- University degree in Business Administration or in any other related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Back Office department
- Working experience with Payment Institutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and target oriented
- Demonstration of willingness to contribute to the team beyond own immediate tasks
- Excellent command of both the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than Thursday, 5th of March 2020, quoting the associated job title.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer