On behalf of our client, a reputable CySEC regulated Forex Trading Company we seek to recruit a high caliber, dynamic and enthusiastic individual for the position of Head of Back Office to be based in Limassol.
The successful candidate will be responsible amongst other to:
- Analyze on a constant basis the department activity, payment systems activity, suspicious activity, KYC, AML procedures etc.
- Manage the procedure of customers account establishment, maintenance and closures
- Manage the processing of all customer deposits and withdrawals in a timely manner
- Keep track of record keeping procedures
- Liaise with other departments to escalate and resolve all client issues in a timely manner
- Monitor sales and retention calls
- Monitor and approve correct workflows
- Assist in the training of relevant staff to ensure continuing competence in accordance with the CySEC regulations
- University degree in Business Administration or in any other related field
- At least 1-2 years in a Back Office department of a CySEC regulated investment firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and target oriented
- Demonstration of willingness to contribute to the team beyond own immediate tasks
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the role in the subject.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer