On behalf of our client, a reputable maritime organization offering Port Marine services, we are seeking to recruit a Human Resources Administrator, for a fixed period of six (6) months to be based in Limassol.
- Administration of the day-to-day operations of the HR function
- HR related documentation as well as other correspondence
- Benefits administration and record keeping
- Maintaining electronic employee files and records and making sure all information is up to date and accurate
- Maintaining several reports related to employee data and updating these on a regular basis
- Assisting in corporate events planning and organization, including internal trainings
- Managing and administrating the company’s CV Database
- Assisting with the recruitment process including drafting and posting job adverts, initial CV screening, setting up interviews and issuing relevant correspondence before and after the interview
- Assisting the management team with HR related issues, as required
- University degree in Human Resources Management or in Business Administration
- 1-2 years of relevant experience as an HR Administrator
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Honest and trusted individual
- Should be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Should be able to gather and analyze information skillfully
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
All applications will be dealt with strict confidence. Please submit your CV at email@example.com no later than Sunday, 31st of March 2019, mentioning the job title in the subject.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted
MGR is an equal opportunities employer