On behalf of our client, an established and reputable Group of Companies in Construction with local and international operations, we are seeking to recruit a high caliber Human Resources Administrator, to be based in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will provide accurate and efficient administration support for all HR tasks and create and manage internal communication channels and activities in line with the Group’s strategy. He/ She will be expected amongst other to:
- Support the entire employment cycle (recruitment, induction, probation review, leaver administration)
- Design the Employee handbook to support business objectives
- Design and facilitate the execution of HR policies and procedures such as the Recruitment policy, Training plans, Performance management, rewards and incentives and succession planning
- Design optimal organizational structures for all Group companies, ensuring synergies are fully captured
- Further develop the corporate culture in collaboration with the Management
- Maintain and update all employee records (employee files, reporting, HRIS admin) both locally and internationally
- Handle issuance of work permits/Visas for all members of staff who are 3rd country nationals as well as travelling and accommodation for local members of staff who are stationed abroad
- Deal with ad-hoc projects and offer support to the Management team as required
- Degree from a reputable academic institution in Human Resources or in a business-related discipline
- Relevant experience will be considered an advantage
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with HRIS (any HR software) will be considered an advantage
A competitive remuneration package, including benefits, will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than Friday, 11th of October 2019.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer