MGR Human Resources Ltd is a leading, licensed private employment agency and a member of MAP S.Platis Group. We are looking to hire an ICT Assistant for the European Asylum Support Office to be based in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Asylum Support Office (EASO). EASO is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
The interim will be seconded to the Asylum Service of the Ministry of the Interior and will be responsible, amongst other, to;
- Efficiently handle IT related issues assigned to the 1st Level
- Deal directly with IT related queries, either by telephone, email or in person in a professional and friendly way
- Support using the means available (in Reception Centres and at the Asylum Service)
- Provide support in maintaining an up-to-date assets and inventory database
- Install hardware and software components, updates, workstations, peripherals, desk and mobile phones, videoconferencing units.
- Certification in ICT or similar field
- Customer Oriented behaviour and friendly manners
- Advanced use of English (both oral and written)
- Excellent intercultural/interdisciplinary communication skills
- Ability to work as a member of team
- Fluency in Greek (oral and written) a strong advantage
- The selected candidate will work in close collaboration with the Cypriot Asylum Service
The position falls in hierarchical Category II and the associated salary is €20,112 gross annually in twelve monthly installments. The position also involves 21 days of annual leave, prorated depending on the employment starting date.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than Monday, the 15th of June, 2020.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.