MGR Human Resources Ltd is a leading, licensed private employment agency and a member of MAP S.Platis Group. We are looking to hire an ICT Business Analyst for the European Asylum Support Office to be based in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Asylum Support Office (EASO). EASO is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
- Assist Cyprus Asylum Service coordinator in gap analysis and set up reporting requirements/additional functionalities for current Asylum Database developer
- Assist Cyprus Asylum Service coordinator in drafting requirements for a future Asylum Case-management System
- Liaise with the ICT Unit of the Ministry of Interior
- Assist with description of processes and workflows from business perspective and perform testing
- Coordinate with ICT (both Cypriot counterparts and EASO) regarding business case drafting and software development
- Provide administrative support in project management
- Collect input from CY case-workers and EASO HQ
- On an exceptional basis, perform short-term missions to EASO operation locations, EASO HQ or to EU Member States
- Completed university studies of at least three years attested by a diploma
- Demonstrated minimum experience of 3 years in similar/relevant tasks
- Analytical skills and ability to work as a member of team
- Advanced use of English (both oral and written)
- Fluency in Greek (oral and written) will be considered as a strong advantage
- Experience in the field of asylum/refugees and/or project management an advantage
The position falls in hierarchical Category III and the associated salary is €26,904 gross annually in twelve monthly installments. The position also involves 21 days of annual leave, prorated depending on the employment starting date.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than Thursday, 24th of October, 2019.
Please note that only successful candidates for this position will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.