On behalf of our client, a leading global financial brokerage business with HQ in London and presence in more than 10 countries, we seek to recruit an experienced and high calibre IT Controls and Information Officer, to be based in Limassol but having regional responsibility and an international role.
The successful candidate will be working in the global IT Controls department, reporting to the Head of Technology and will be expected to:
- Work with internal compliance, legal teams to respond to external control frameworks such as regulatory compliance or data protection laws
- Prepare for internal, external audits or regulatory examinations
- Complete attestations and declarations relating to our control standards
- Policy writing
- Understanding infrastructure technologies (internal and cloud) and help refine how technology and IT procedures support policies and control frameworks
- Change control
- Cyber security (particularly NIST framework)
- Prepare technical and supporting IT material for meetings such as risk, cyber and board level presentations
- University degree from a reputable academic institution in Management Information Systems or Computer Science or in any other related field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a reputable organisation
- Experience in an international organisation will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Attention to detail and target oriented
- Excellent organisation and reporting skills
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than Monday, 22nd of July 2019.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer