On behalf of our client, a leading global financial brokerage business with HQ in London and presence in more than 10 countries, we seek to recruit an experienced and high calibre IT E-Trading Support Specialist, to be based in Limassol.
The appointed professional will be reporting to the Head of IT and Support and will be expected, amongst other, to:
- Provide technical and non-technical support to internal brokers and clients across trading platforms that cover a variety of markets
- Respond to client and trader queries and assist customers with market access, limits, and fundamentals
- Follow and adhere the Company’s technical and operational procedures
- Operate in line with the Company’s risk frameworks regarding market access and client limits
- Implement authorized risk profiles across the range of trading platforms and trading venues
- University degree from a reputable academic institution in Computer Science, Finance, Business Administration or in any other related field
- At least three (3) years’ experience within a trading room environment and supporting traders on a day to day basis
- Experience in specific markets such as: LME, CME, ICE, Eurex, and Euronext would be considered an advantage
- Understanding of UK Financial Markets will be considered an advantage
- Good working knowledge of of trading platoforms such as: Ffastfill, FX Bank platforms, Pats, TT, and Fidessa
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, 28th of June 2019.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer