On behalf of our client, a reputable regulated Investment Firm and Payment Institution specialising in money transfers/payments, we seek to recruit a high calibre professionals for the Junior Dealer position, to be based in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Dealing department and duties and responsibilities include, amongst other of:
- Trading with and covering clients foreign exchange deals
- Supporting traders and covering for them
- Providing fundamental and technical analysis to clients
- Assisting in the cash flow and liquidity management of the company
- University degree in Banking, Finance, Economics or any other related field
- Holder of the CySEC Advanced certificate
- Willing to work on shifts
- Strong customer support skills
- Strong sense of professionalism
- Strong organisational, mathematical and analytical skills
- Very good computer literacy (Microsoft Packages: i.e. Excel, Word)
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Any other language will be considered an advantage
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than Friday 28th of February 2020 quoting the associated job title.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer