On behalf of our client, MAP FinTech, a trusted technology provider to the global financial services industry we seek to recruit a Junior JAVA Developer to join its Limassol offices. By joining the team, the successful candidate will have unique profile-building and career growth opportunities in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Technology and will be expected, amongst others, to:
- Work closely with system analysts and regulatory compliance experts
- Develop and maintain components of the specialized RegTech Polaris platform
- Participate in various software evolution projects according to business needs
- Research and develop new innovative products/solutions/technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in any other related subject
- Knowledge of:
- OOP principles
- Algorithms and data structures
- Databases and SQL
Other Desired Experience:
- Knowledge of:
- Linux systems
A competitive remuneration package, including benefits, will be offered to the successful candidates, based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com no later than Friday, 14th of June 2019 quoting the associated job title in the email subject.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted
MGR Human Resources is an equal opportunities employer