MGR Human Resources Ltd is a leading, licensed private employment agency and a member of MAP S.Platis Group. We are looking to hire Junior Testers for the Asylum Support Office to be based in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Asylum Support Office (EASO). EASO is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
- Develop test strategies
- Develop test processes, procedures and documentation
- Develop test acceptance criteria
- Perform testing activities on technical products and report problems or failures leading to suggestions to improve or perfect the technical products
- Use/develop test tools and performs test automation activities
- Interact with project teams and other stakeholders in the framework of the tests organization and activities
- Minimum 3 years of relevant education (bachelor or equivalent) after secondary school
- Minimum 3 years of relevant IT experience and minimum 2 years of testing experience
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Foundations Level exam is desirable
- Prince 2 foundation qualification or an equivalent industry standard project management methodology is desirable
- ITIL/ITIL V3 foundations certification is desirable
- Database skills, mainly in MSSQL Server
- Experience with IIS and Apache
- Good experience with different Operating Systems, with light emphasis on Linux variants
- Good understanding of object oriented programming, J2EE architecture
- Knowledge of automated testing tools, like WinRunner, QTP, Rational Robot
- Must demonstrate an understanding of IP networking, protocols such as HTTP and HTTPS, firewalls, routers
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Good reporting methods
- Presentation skills and strong collaboration abilities
- Excellent problem solving, debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Advanced use of English (both oral and written)
- Fluency in Greek (oral and written) would be considered as a strong advantage
The position falls in hierarchical Category III and the associated salary is €26,904 gross annually in twelve monthly installments. The position also involves 21 days of annual leave, prorated depending on the employment starting date.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than 12th of July 2019.