On behalf of our client, one of the most reputable and fastest growing General Insurance Companies locally, we seek to recruit a high calibre professional for the Marketing Manager position, to be based in Nicosia.
The appointed professional will be responsible for all of marketing activities and will manage the development and implementation of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business. The successful candidate will be responsible, amongst other, for:
- Developing and implementing the company’s brand strategy
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products and advertising materials
- Implementing the Marketing campaigns, staying abreast with digital marketing and ensuring effective PR activities with the media and client base
- Effectively utilizing social media platforms
- Organizing corporate and social events
- Responsible for the maintenance and development of the company’s creative artwork
- Developing and delivering internal marketing and communications strategies, including reporting on quarterly results
- Undertaking market research and analyzing competition to enable continuous improvement
- University degree from a reputable academic institution in Marketing or any other related field
- Professional Chartered Marketer (CIM) qualification will be considered an advantage
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience
- Creative mindset and out of the box thinking
- Excellent networking, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com no later than Friday 10h of May 2019 quoting the associated job title.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer