MGR Human Resources Ltd is a leading HR advisory, licensed temporary placements agency and licensed private employment agency. We are currently looking to recruit an Operations Assistant for the Asylum Support Office to be based in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Asylum Support Office (EASO). EASO is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
- Providing direct operational support to EASO members of staff
- Organising the daily planning of operations
- Following-up daily implementation and providing practical solutions and information to the EASO Field Support Officer and the Field Coordinator
- Providing support in contract management
- Liaising and networking with internal and external stakeholders
- Compiling daily and weekly statistics and reports and providing input for briefing requests
- Providing regular analytical and statistical reports of provided services and challenges
- Performing any other tasks in the interest of the service, relevant for the specific profile
- University degree is preferred and would be considered an advantage
- Previous experience in relevant tasks will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent intercultural skills
- Analytical skills and ability to work as a member of a team
- Mobility and flexibility
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Computer literate, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel), use of internet and web based applications
- Good understanding of the migration context would be considered a strong advantage
The position falls in hierarchical Category II and the associated salary is €20,112 gross annually in twelve monthly installments. The position also involves 21 days of annual leave, prorated depending on the employment starting date.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Monday 24th of June 2019.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.