On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit an experienced professional for the position of Plant Manager, to be based in Oman. The Client, a reputable Group of Companies, owns a substantial Quarry and operates an aggregate production plant, a ready-mix concrete plant and a precast plant at Special Economic Zone (SEZAD) in Duqm, OMAN.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Country Manager and will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to meet orders requirements
- Provide a clear sense of direction and focus to the plant staff and implement strategies in alignment with corporate objectives
- Share a trusting relationship with the workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and triggering corrective actions where required
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping, as required
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets; collect and analyse data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant health and safety procedures
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- Previous related work experience as a plant manager and/or in Quarry operations
- Adequate knowledge of budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Experience in managing teams of people
- Computer literacy
- Command of the English and Greek languages
- Knowledge of Arabic will be considered an advantage
A competitive remuneration package, including benefits and relocation support, will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com no later than 15th of February 2019 quoting the associated job title