On behalf of our client, a leading Spa chain in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit Receptionists to be based in Limassol and Nicosia.
The successful candidate will report to the General Manager and will be responsible, amongst other, for;
- Handling all phone calls and managing customers timely and professionally.
- Receiving, greeting and processing, when necessary, new and existing customers in a professional and warm manner.
- Handling all necessary Bank deposits
- Promoting the company’s services and products accordingly
- Being familiar with the company’s promotional procedures
- Ensuring that the reception area is always tidy and presentable
- Diarizing necessary appointments and customers within the company’s system
- Handling and keeping the team up-to-date with any possible appointment changes
- Handling the company’s petty cash as well as accepting audits at any given time
- Liaising with the accounting department and the management team when necessary
- Diploma and/or University degree in any related field will be considered as an advantage
- Previous relevant experience will be considered as an advantage
- Flexible to work 5 days a week, including weekends
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent organizational, teamwork and time management skills
- Attention to detail
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than Friday, 11th of October 2019
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer