MGR Human Resources Ltd is a leading, licensed private employment agency and a member of MAP S.Platis Group. We are looking to hire a Registration Assistant for the Asylum Support Office to be based in Larnaca.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Asylum Support Office (EASO). EASO is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
- Supporting the processing of international protection applications by third country nationals.
- Following up certain tasks related to the relevant detailed Standard Operating Procedures
- Implementing data entries and /registrations of asylum claims into the Asylum Database.
- Support on taking fingerprints as part of the registration of the asylum claims into the Asylum Database.
- Managing several documents including scanning and archiving.
- Uploading scanned documents on the Asylum Database on a regular basis and keeping up-to-date records.
- Supporting the daily as well as the long term planning of registrations and interviews.
- Acting as the focal point and liaison person for registrations and overall planning of interviews (if needed)
- Providing regular analytical and statistical reports of applications submitted and daily challenges
- Performing any other tasks in the interest of the service and which are relevant for the specific role.
- Computer literacy, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel), use of internet and web based applications.
- Excellent intercultural and interdisciplinary communication skills.
- University degree is preferred and advantageous
- Demonstrated previous experience in relevant tasks will be an advantage
- Fluency in Greek and in English (oral and written), other language would be an asset
- Computer literacy, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel), use of internet and web based applications
- Excellent intercultural/interdisciplinary communication skills
- This post holder will be based in Larnaca but may be asked to temporary perform the tasks in other locations in Cyprus as the needs demand
The position falls in hierarchical Category II and the associated salary is €20,112 gross annually in twelve monthly installments. The position also involves 21 days of annual leave, prorated depending on the employment starting date.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than Thursday 10th of October, 2019.