On behalf of our client, a Global boutique Marketing Research Consultancy agency, we seek to recruit an experienced and high caliber Research Executive, to be based in Nicosia.
The appointed professional will be reporting to the Research Director, will be responsible for handling client relationships and will, amongst other:
- Participate in the overall project requirements definition and coordination of projects
- Ensure efficient alignment of all tasks so that the company further enhances its effective timely manner in delivering results
- Participate in the design and development of questionnaires (online & offline)
- Requirements Analysis, Database Design, Database Implementation, Report Development and Presentation
- Work with a team of researchers, analysts, client manager, project manager, and other developers to create, extend and enhance the current systems in place
- University degree from a reputable academic institution in Marketing, Mathematics and Statistics, Business Administration or in any other related field
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Inquisitive mind and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of SPSS statistical tool will be considered an advantage
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com no later than Friday, 13th of September 2019.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer