On behalf of our client, a newly established and promising Cyprus Investment Firm, we seek to recruit a high caliber professional for the position of Qualified Accountant, to be based in Limassol.
The successful candidate will report to the Executive Director and will be responsible amongst other for:
- Preparing financial statements, management accounts, budgets, financial reports and VAT analysis
- Maintaining CY and BVI companies accounts in relation to Bank payment transactions, legal documents, invoices and expenses entries in the accounting System, and Contractors
- Administering documents preparation for the different Overseas companies of the Holding company
- Preparing and executing Bank Transfers with Banks, while liaising with the Banks for the Treasury department purposes
- Implementing an automated reconciliation system
- Performing monthly Payroll Calculations and relevant payments to Social Insurance and Tax authorities
- Liaising with the TAX and VAT civil departments
- Preparing all required documentation for the external audit procedure
- University degree in Accounting & Finance, Economics or in any other related field will be considered as an advantage
- ACA/ACCA/CPA qualification
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience within a Big10 accounting Firm
- Strong analytical and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent command of the English and Russian languages, both verbal and written
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than Monday 15th of July, 2019 quoting the associated job title.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted