On behalf of our client, a reputable FX company, we see to recruit a high caliber, dynamic and enthusiastic individual for the position of Sales Account Manager, to be based in Limassol.
The successful candidate will be responsible, amongst other, of:
- Establishing meaningful, strategic, and profitable relationships with clients
- Ensure that clients are optimally benefiting from the company’s products and services
- Communicating with the portfolio of accounts to learn about the client’s business, their goals and strategies, and their needs in order to identify opportunities
- Notifying clients of software upgrades and schedule training on new features
- Providing clients with on-going training and technical support
- Communicating new product launches, services and offers to existing clients
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction through effective client support and problem resolution
- Analysing the technical issues identified by clients and escalating these to technical support
- Ensuring any problems is resolved within an appropriate time-frame
- University degree in Business Administration or in any other related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in Account Management, Sales or Business Development, preferably in the FX industry
- Exceptional knowledge of search engine queries and directory sites
- Previous working experience with CRM systems
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the role in the subject, no later than Friday, the 29th of March 2019.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer