On behalf of our client, a reputable regulated Investment Firm and Payment Institution specialising in money transfers/payments, we seek to recruit a high calibre professionals for the Sales Officer position, to be based in Nicosia and Limassol.
Duties and responsibilities include, amongst other of:
- Promoting the Company’s products to prospective corporate clients
- Targeting prospective corporate clients through research and personal contacts
- Managing the relationship with existing clientele
- Assisting new and existing clients in the opening of accounts and/or obtaining all necessary documentation
- Participating in networking events either in Cyprus or abroad
- University degree or College degree in Business Administration or any other related field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Previous experience in the Banking or Financial Services industry will be considered an advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong selling and customer support skills
- Team player and ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Any other language will be considered an advantage
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than Friday 28th of February 2020 quoting the associated job title.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer