On behalf of MAP S.Platis, the leading financial services consultancy Group in the region, we are seeking to recruit a Secretary for its Nicosia offices. By joining the dynamic MAP S.Platis team, the successful candidates will have unique profile building and career growth opportunities in a fast growing sector, working alongside highly experienced professionals and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls to the respective recipients within the Group
- Managing incoming and outgoing daily correspondence (e-mails, letters, packages)
- Ensuring that the reception area is tidy and presentable at all times
- Performing administrative duties such as filing documents, photocopying, preparing contracts for signatures etc.
- Preparing the conference rooms prior to any meetings
- Managing agendas / appointments of the Group Partners
- Monitoring the office supplies levels and placing orders as required
- Keeping updated records of office expenses and costs and handling the petty cash
- Ensuring that the company premises are maintained in a good condition
- University degree in any related discipline
- Previous relevant experience in a Secretarial position will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowePoint)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Multitasking capabilities; ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service approach and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
A competitive remuneration package, including 23 days of annual leave, discretionary performance related bonus, provident fund and other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than Monday, 21st of October 2019.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR and MAP S.Platis are equal opportunities employers