On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit an experienced professional for the position of Senior Sales Executive, to be based in Limassol. It’s a financial technology company which offers brokers and professional traders the ability to trade on the Exchange central limit order book, offering tight spreads on streaming firm liquidity from top tier banks and proprietary trading firms.
The Employee will be appointed at the position of Senior Sales Executive and will be reporting directly to the Head of International Development & General Manager in Cyprus.
The Employee’s main duties and responsibilities include among others the following:
- Responsible for Cyprus / ME / Turkey / Greece Expansion in conjunction with Head of International Development and the General / Sales Manager based in the Cyprus office, specific focus should be on Cyprus and the region around Cyprus e.g. Israel, ME, Turkey Greece.
- Provide forecasts and projections regarding growth and acquisition targets of Retail Professional Clients and B2B clients in target regions in conjunction with the Head of International Development.
- Manage Cyprus Exchange under the direction and strategy setup of the Head of International Development
- Work as part of the Commercial department based in Cyprus but will work closely with all company’s commercial and back office departments based in London.
- Be involved in internal development of company’s International Expansion strategies and focus.
- Provide knowledge about the company and its products / strategy and support the future sales/operations team in Cyprus.
- Help to grow the Cyprus office Team’s clients/funds/volume.
- Come up with new initiatives to advance the current Cyprus region that fits in with the local business culture.
- Establish a bridge between the Sales department in Cyprus and other departments in London, namely Compliance, Onboarding & Customer Services daily and keep everyone updated in the Cyprus office.
- Represent Cyprus offices at relevant industry events, contact and onboard new clients and proactively sell and educate potential partners about company’s Digital.
- Monitor and keep a close track on Key Performance Indicators that been decided by the Head of International Development, Cyprus GM and the Sales Executive itself.
- Develop and execute strategic territory plans, including planning on how we should target the geographical location/markets and potential clients
- Leverage knowledge of industry to establish credibility with current and prospective customers
- University Degree or equivalent in the ﬁeld of Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Tax and/or Law.
- Minimum 7 years work experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of sales capacity and commercial skills.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills and ability to leverage relationships at senior levels.
- Sales experience, with a consistent track record of selling into financial services industry
- Knowledge in CRMs (Client Relation Management Systems
- Strategic thinking skills; demonstrated ability to plan and execute sales strategies
- Multilanguage is an advantage not mandatory
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com no later than 22nd of March 2019 quoting the associated job title