MGR Human Resources, on behalf of MAP FinTech, a trusted technology provider to the global financial services industry and part of MAP S.Platis Group, specializing on regulatory reporting, with clients and associates worldwide is seeking to recruit Software Developers for its Limassol or Nicosia offices. By joining MAP FinTech , the successful candidates will have unique profile-building and career growth opportunities in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced and innovative teams and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
- Develop and maintain components of our platform
- Participate in various other software projects according to the business needs
- Research and introduce new technologies
- Work closely with system analysts and regulatory compliance experts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience in a Software Development position
- Databases and SQL
- RESTful web services
Other Preferred Experience
- Linux systems
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Shell scripting (bash)
- Version Control Systems (git or svn)
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Medical coverage in accordance with the company’s existing plan
- Provident Fund
- Discretionary performance based annual bonus
- A rewarding company culture and highly motivated environment
- Opportunities for career and personal growth
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than Monday, 8th of June 2020, quoting the associated job title.
MGR and MAP FinTech are equal opportunities employers.